A tranquil and purpose designed facility for training, professional meetings, workshops, team building activities, group activities/retreats and research/study team meetings. It offers a full boarding facility with several meeting rooms, the largest can hold up to 200 persons, with broadband and wireless internet access. It has 52 well-furnished and spacious rooms. They could be arranged for double occupancy to hold up to 96 persons at a time.
ACIPH hosts most of its international short term trainings in Bahir Dar. Visit our website for the upcoming trainings. Make institutional arrangements for your training and meetings needs and enjoy a full range of services at a discount rate!
For reservations and more information:
Tel: +251 118 963494, +251 116 390004
Fax: +251 116 470024
Bahir Dar Office - Tel: +251 582 311036
Addis Ababa Office - Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH)
- Bahir Dar is located approximately 580km northwest of Addis Ababa. Three flights are available between Addis Ababa and Bahir Dar everyday. Daily bus services are also available abundantly.
- Bahir Dar is home to very beautiful exotic birds. Addis Continental's green & peaceful environment attracts some of these birds.
- Bahir Dar is also home to the great Blue Nile Fall.
- Lake Tana, the largest lake in Ethiopia, situated in the beautiful city of Bahir Dar is the source of the Blue Nile.
- The lake has 37 islands that are scattered about the surface of the lake, some 20 of these have churches and monasteries of immense historical and cultural interest; decorated with beautiful paintings and housing innumerable treasures.
- A boat trip on lake Tana is one of the most pleasant excursions for visitors.