ACIPH Student & Gender Affairs ACIPH Student & Gender Affairs is focused on creating a suitable teaching/ learning environment. The Unit works directly with student representatives and serves as a communication hub between ACIPH & students. Duties & Responsibilities
1) Addressing & Directing student issues & questions through the responsible department.
2) Provides detailed information and explanations to students via representatives.
3) Ensure gender integration in the day-to-day activities
4) Work closely with registrar
5) Check Course evaluation forms before approval of the director
6) Handle & process Internship request pending approval from the director.
7) Determines and interprets student services needs.
8) Providing assistance to alumni and graduating students
- Unit Information Unit Head: Dr. Ewenat Gebrehanna
- Unit Secretariat: Seada Beyan
- Unit Members:
- Dr. Ewenat Gebrehanna
- Seada Beyan
- Dagmawit Tewahido
- Samson Seged
- Tel: +251116390004
- For any more information about ACIPH or updated news on researches, trainings and publications please follow the links below: -
- Website : www.addiscontinental.edu.et -
- Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/company/addis-continental-institute-of-public-health -
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/addiscontinental -
- Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/aciphpublichealth -
Twitter : www.twitter.com/aciph1