Admission and Degree Requirements
Admission to the Masters in Public Health program is in competitive basis. Applicants must have a first degree in Health, Health related fields or social science from an accredited University.
Application Dates and Submission Instructions
Applications are usually accepted between May- June every year. Exact dates of application and change in application time is always posted on our website. Please visit ACIPH website for most recent information.
The application form should be filled and submitted to ACIPH registrar office at the Addis Abeba Headquarter.
All applicants must make sure the following documents are full filed
- Filled application form
- Copy of first degree
- Two copies of official transcript directly sent to the registrar office
- Three reference letters written using ACIPH pre-prepared format
- Passport size recent photograph
- All other documents are required by the most recent call for application
- All original documents must be present at the time of submission of application
Please note that according to the Ministry of Education direction applicants who haven’t completed their mandatory service year or who haven’t finished their cost sharing payment cannot apply for this program as a self -sponsored prospective student.