We are looking to hire a research assistant for a short-term assignment.
- First degree in medicine, currently enrolled in a graduate degree program relevant to global public health
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills, initiative, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Previous research experience is an asset
Graduate candidates are encouraged to apply
All interested applicants must provide their CV and credentials by email to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 26April 2021
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WIILL BE CONTACTED