Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH) offers short-term Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) training that cover core concepts, tools, techniques, and practical applications. This training program is accredited as a formal “Continuous Professional Development” training. The program is designed to fit the needs of professionals at various level of responsibility. The training has been updated periodically and has been offered for both national and international participants for more than a decade.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
· Discuss the basic purposes and scope of
· Understand and apply the elements of an
· employ tools and techniques to monitor
and evaluate health programs;
· Understand and apply the criteria for selection
of program indicators;
· differentiate between monitoring functions
and evaluation functions; and
· distinguish between the different types of
evaluation designs and be able to apply
them as appropriate .
Individuals with first degree in health sciences or those who had sufficient experience in implementation
of health related programs are eligible.Applicants must a working proficiency in English language to be admitted.
The Venue and Cost
The venue for the course will be at ACIPH, Ayat Campus, Addis Ababa. The total course fee is Birr 6,580.00 inclusive of the course tuition and course materials. Couse fee must be paid in full within 5 days of formal acceptance to the course.
Application Procedures & Deadlines
1) Obtain application form from the Institute
2) Completed application forms must be
submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Application forms must be submitted on or
before January 15, 2022.
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Addis Continental Institute of Public Health