We are looking to hire a Research assistant for a short-term assignment.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct the data collection in field work
• Establish rapport in the field work areas with relevant authorities and research team
• Submit the completed deliverables on time.
• Masters degree in Public Health (MPH) or in other Social Sciences fields.
• Previous experience in qualitative data collection such as conducting an in-depth interview is an asset.
• Good oral and writing communication skills in English.
• Competent writing and reporting skills.
• Working knowledge Microsoft Office programs.
All interested applicants can send CV and credentials by the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 06 February 2023
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED