ACIPH is looking for competent and qualified candidates for the following position. Interested
candidates who fulfill the requirements are hereby invited to apply immediately.
Job Title: Postdoctoral fellow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of quantitative and qualitative study tools, supervising field work,
conducting data analysis and writing report.
- Contribute to the development of adolescent health interventions and pilot-test them
- Participate in designing, implementing, and disseminating adolescent health implementation
and policy research
- Lead and contribute to scientific papers such as manuscripts, scoping reviews, and
commentaries in Adolescent health domains in collaboration with other sites
- Partake in different study-related activities and tasks, including supporting networking and
capacity building activities.
- Continuous communication with the research team and science manager.
- Other activities as ordered by the research team lead and principal investigator
- PhD in Public Health, or other related health fields in the last three years
- Prior experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, interpretation, and presentation
- Excellent written and verbal skill in both Amharic and English languages
- Prior experience in supervising field research works.
Station: Addis Ababa
Terms of employment: – Fixed term
Salary: As per the organization scale
How to apply: Interested and qualified applicants can send application letters, curriculum vitae, and
copies of supporting documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or can submit them in person at
ACIPH Head Office before 01 November 2023.