Addis Continental Institute of Public Health is looking for a competent candidate for an Executive Secretary position.
Executive Secretary responsibilities
An Executive Secretary’s tasks include scheduling executive tasks; facilitating paper, phone, and email communications; organizing and keeping paper and electronic records; coordinating travels; facilitating hiring human resources;
keeping confidential and sensitive information appropriately; and
any other administrative tasks that help the executives perform their job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or related social sciences field.
- Minimum three years prior experience in supporting a senior executive function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to multitask and work under time pressure
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their application, CV, and non-returnable copies of their credentials by email before 03 November 2023. Use this email to submit your application or for any inquiry: email@example.com
Only candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications for this position will be contacted